Skip to content
- ➤The medium of instruction is English.
- ➤Mass Drill for students is regularly organized.
- ➤The school has a house system to group the staff and students,
There are four houses for KG classes
- MANGO – Yellow
- ORANGE – Orange
- BLUE BERRY – Blue
- STRAW BERRY – Red
- There are five houses for the classes I to X
- DHARMA – Green
- BHIMA – Red
- ARJUNA – Yellow
- NAKULA – Blue
- SAHADEVA – Orange
- ➤The school has special prayer sessions on Fridays. To inculcate the spirit of brotherhood they chant prayers from all faiths.
- ➤The school believes in instilling sound moral values in the young minds to build up a good society. The subjects Moral Instruction and General knowledge aim at teaching children discipline, character and Indian traditions and culture.
- ➤To promptly update parents on all school activities, the management has decided to send all school messages to parents through Email and SMS.
- ➤AKSHARABHYASAM: Every newcomer from Pre K.G, L.K.G and Montessori – I is initiated into the joy of learning through this ritual.
- ➤BUNNY: It is a feeder movement to the Bunnies. Later they can join cubs and bulbuls in primary class and continue with guides and scouts.
- ➤CONVOCATION: Children from U.K.G/Mon-III graduate to the first standard at a convocation ceremony.
- ➤Regular open house sessions
will be held wherein the parents/guardians can meet the teachers to discuss the
progress of their wards.
- ➤ASSEMBLY ACTIVITY: The
significance of various festivals (Pongal, Diwali, Ramzan, Christmas etc.) is
imbibed by the children through the Assembly activities to uphold our rich
- ➤The aim of GNANA VIDYA
MANDIR is to make the heuristic method of education as a mandate.
- ➤Using latest educational
tools like digital smart class with virtual laboratory.
- ➤Soft Skills & Aptitude
- ➤Learning by doing with lab
activities in maths, Science & Social science.
- ➤Continuous monitoring of
physical fitness through standard evaluation procedures.
- ➤Quality academic delivery
with International Pedagogy, based on a good value system.
- ➤International Olympiads,
Spellbee International, NIE Program and so on.